Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here Goes Nothin'

So it's official......I am now a blogger. Living what feels like millions of miles from our families and having friends scattered to the four corners of the earth, I find it hard to keep track of everyone, and to let everyone know what we've been up to. I have a MySpace page, and it is a fascinating waste of time, but it just doesn't do it for me. So just for fun, I thought I'd start a blog about our family's super thrilling day to day activities. Please, if you find yourself falling asleep or gouging your own eyes out from boredom, go do something else! Seriously! We're not that exciting.

Anyway, check in regularly to view the hilarious saga of a motovated Marine Dad, a volunteer addicted, stay-at-home but never at home Mom and our two B.R.A.T.s, Mason and Reagan.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog looks great and I love all the pictures.

CE said...

Love the blog, you'll soon find that you'll never use myspace again. If you don't know already you can turn your blog into a book via blurb.com, pretty cool if you're into having family memory books.