Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun this year! We did the usual....the kids put on their costumes and we took them trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Reagan dressed up like a Devil (cutest one you've ever seen) and Mason, after some nagging, dressed up as a Clone Trooper (like every other boy in the free world). He wanted to be a Marine for the fourth year in a row but I just had to put my foot down. Seriously! When I look back at old Halloween pictures, I have to determine what year it was by Reagan's costume!! I can't blame him though. He does look darn cute in his cammies (just like his daddy!).

I made her tutu!!

So, Adrian and I don't typically dress up, but this year we decided to get into the spirit. We went as racial stereotypes. Get it??

The Mexican and his White Trash Wife


No comments: