Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Top Ten

David Letterman can do it, and so can I. Here's a Top Ten List of things I'll miss about living in North Carolina.

Drum roll please.......

10. $20.00 Registration for Youth Sports (trophy included!)
9. Step Ahead Gymnastics
8. Shopping at the Commissary/Exchange (no sales tax, need I say more?)
7. Onslow Beach (yeah, yeah, I know it's not tropical or exotic like other beaches, but still beautiful in its own way)
6. Hamburger Steak Plate at Andy's (I'll miss you, my meaty friend)
5. Gyros at Jesse's (best.gyro.ever.....hand's down)
4. Johnson Primary & Bitz Intermediate (great schools, full of great teachers and staff.....big shout out to Mrs. Potter, Mrs. Adams and Mrs. Hughes for all you have done for Mason & Reagan!)
3. Living on a Marine Corps Base (those plastic broads from 'The Real Housewives' aren't the only ones who live in a gated community!)
2. My Awesome Friends (the Marine Corps is a small world, so maybe we'll meet again)
1. The Hoskins Family (seriously Autumn, I don't know what I'm gonna do without you or what my kids will do without your kids! Who's gonna carry Reagan around EVERYWHERE like Alexis does? And Mason's gonna be lost without his brothers Andrew & Kaleb to hang with! Kaleb, your 'Udder Mudder' will miss you! And Jake, can't forget about Jake, we'll miss you too. What's Adrian gonna do without his Jakeypoo?)

1 comment:

Ellis Family said...

This makes me sad :( Hope we see you again! I think you're AWESOME! :)