Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blue and Gold Banquet

Grrrrrrrrowl.....my little man is now a BEAR!! Pack 90 held their annual Blue & Gold Banquet tonight, which is a birthday party celebration for Cub Scouting. We watched a cute slide show of the boys while we enjoyed a pizza and lasagna dinner.
For dessert, they served blue and yellow cupcakes. WHY on earth would they give kids blue cupcakes at an event like this? Seriously!

Blue cupcakes are AWESOME!!



Alexis: "Um, Reagan.....I think you've got a little something on your face."


Reagan: "What you taklin' about Willis?"



After dinner, the boys were called up to receive their awards. In addition, the boys who have completed all the requirements earned their rank. I was very proud to pin Mason's Bear patch onto his shirt. It is pinned on upside down until he performs a good deed, at which time it can be turned right side up.



Den 7's Finest




Check me out.....I'm a BEAR!



Mason's Awards & Accomplishments:


Art Belt Loop and Pin, Blue & Gold Patch, 'I Did My Best' Patch, Cub Scout Bear Patch

No comments: